With the aim of providing a safe and healthy working environment, POSH policy focuses on-
- No acceptance of any verbal or physical abuse by its employees, customers, contractors, or other non-employees doing business with the Company
- Harassment of any kind including sexual harassment is forbidden in the Company and every employee has the right to be protected against it
- Sexual (harassment at) the workplace is a grave offence and is strictly prohibited and punishable by law
- To ensure gender neutrality, we focus on the matter that all employees, irrespective of their gender are treated with dignity and respect
- Any complaint received from or with respect to any other gender shall be dealt with as per the code of conduct or service rules of the Company, as applicable
Health Safety and Wellbeing
iBus Networks strives to ‘maintain good health’, ‘measure adequate Safety’ and ‘achieve overall wellbeing’ for all its employees and other staffs
- We conduct periodical health checkup for all our employees
- Also conduct wellness programs across all our offices on a timely basis
- HSW committee ensures that safety measures are taken across all our sites
- The HSW Policy governance would be continuously monitored through the process owners to assure policy compliance and penalize the offenders found in violation of the HSW Policy
To facilitate the commitment of conducting business with integrity and high ethical standards, we have Anti-Corruption and Economic Sanctions Policy.
- This policy prohibits offering, promising, giving or authorizing others to give anything of value, either directly or indirectly, to any party, in order to influence official action, improperly obtain or retain business or otherwise gain an unfair business advantage.
- It also ensures prohibition of receiving, or agreeing to receive, anything of value that results, or may result, in improperly influencing the duties of employees
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Policy
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, family or marital status, gender identity, language, regional (state) origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, ex services status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. iBus actively seeks to hire employees from non- urban/less affluent/vernacular medium educational backgrounds
iBus Networks diversity initiatives are applicable—but not limited—to our practices and policies on recruitment and selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and training; promotions; transfers; social and recreational programs; terminations; and the ongoing development of a work environment built on the premise of gender and diversity equity.
iBus ESG Vision
iBus business purpose and vision is to connect everyone, everything, everywhere. iBus is committed to achieve this vision through our sustainable ESG goals
iBus ESG goals are based on four pillars:
To achieve ESG goals, iBus has instituted an ESG council and management system
iBus ESG council, the apex governing body for matters related to ESG, aims to provide transparency, accuracy, and material facts in the non-financial reporting to the relevant stakeholders.
For more information on ESG, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org